|The Voice of Virginia's Master Gardeners.
The mission of the Virginia Master Gardener Association is to foster communication, education and fellowship among Virginia Cooperative Extension Master Gardener volunteers.
- Unit Support Committee is investigating several items and could use your
- Has your Unit applied for 501(c)3 - tax exempt status? Or has your unit applied for, and then lost 501(c)3 status and been forced to re-apply? Write to Frank Reilly--
He would like to get some information to help other units with this
- We have received a list of questions from a local unit about how
other units do things. These are pretty frequently asked
questions. The unit support Committee will examine these
questions; develop a set of FAQs about them, and would like to have some
help developing Best Management Practices (BMPs) for these issues.
Click here for details, or
write to Frank Reilly (UnitSupport@VMGA.NET)
- As of August 10, 2013, Kathryn Debnar has taken over the VMGA Calendar responsibilites. Please send any updates to her at:
- All other items for the VMGA website should continue to be sent to Dave Banks-- email@example.com
- Scholarships for Extension MG Training Class. Details Here